Friday, September 23, 2011

Fur; the only reason I enjoy cold weather.

I cannot wait for it to get cold around here!!  F/W is my favorite time of year for fashion, and one trend I'm definitely happy about this time around is fur.  It comes and goes throughout the decades, but it seems to be an accent on everything this season.  Some of my favorite pieces are from the Ralph Lauren RTW F/W 2011 line.  The whole collection is so clean and classic, which I personally can't get enough of.

 Images from Style.com

If you can't tell, my favorite color is black... or favorite shade for those of you getting technical.  One item that is a total must for my fall wardrobe this year is a cape.  One of these two would be great and are both almost within my measly budget.  Now if only I could find one lined with (faux) fur in my price range, that would be perfect!

Images from Broke & Beautiful

1 comment:

  1. I have been dying for a cape, but I can't find any in my price range that I love. ugh.

    ReplyDelete