Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Smitten with Steampunk

Lately I've found myself completely intrigued with Steampunk.  Time that should be spent being productive has been used endlessly viewing the meticulous detail put into this lifestyle.  Overall I wouldn't necessarily subscribe to the clothing, but I am absolutely enamored with the women who go all out with their dedication.  One website in particular has really caught my eye; SteampunkGirls on Tumblr.  I think I have a soft spot for it because I love the different twists on the Victorian influenced styles, and for the vamp appeal of the burlesque touches.  The women featured on this website vary from those truly dedicated to those merely toying with the idea, but in any case, most of them are so aesthetically pleasing to me I had to share.











Images from Steampunk Girls

1 comment:

  1. wow beautiful pictures,these girls look great :)

    join my small giveaway if you want to :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete